WHY Join PennDel aHMA
PennDel AHMA's main purposes are:
- To provide a medium for the exchange of information among owners, managing agents and managers of affordable housing
- To promote higher business standards and better business methods.
- To enable owners and management personnel to solve common management problems
- To facilitate communication between owners, agents, managers, and government officials in affordable housing
- To encourage and develop better service to owner-clients
- To provide meaningful assistance to management personnel in fulfilling their responsibilities to residents and governing authorities
- To engage in some legislative activity, which is permissible and germane to the common business interests of its members
PennDel AHMA has four levels of membership.
1. Regular membership
Available to property management companies who manage federal, state, or locally subsidized or insured housing projects.
2. Affiliate Property Membership
Available to properties belong to Regular Member Companies.
3. Associate Membership
Available to vendors whose clients include property management companies.
4. Student Membership
Available to full-time high school or college students. Download application.
You can join PennDel AHMA by clicking the Join Today button and filling out the online application.