Executive Property Manager
Management Company: Community Realty Management
Date to Remove Job Post: 5/15/2019
Job Title: Executive Property Manager
Job Description: Looking for a Executive Property Manager to lead and oversee a large affordable portfolio in Philadelphia, Southern New Jersey areas. As an Executive Property Manager, you’ll put your outstanding leadership and savvy business skills to work at one of the most respected Management Companies in the area.
Our Executive Property Managers are the cornerstone of our team. The specific responsibilities encompass the directing and coordinating of on-site operations; the development of strategic objectives; revenue management; employee management and all aspects of residential property management. The candidate will have a proven track record in managing a diverse portfolio of properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager.
Qualified Candidate must possess:
1. Strong leadership skills
2. Ability to train.
3. Possess effective communication skills
4. Understand and practice effective customer service
5. Strong organizational capabilities
6. Marketing knowledge and skills
7. Financial knowledge and skills
8. Innovative approaches to problem solving
9. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Software
10. Real Page One-Site software a plus
11. ARM or CPM Certification a plus
Excellent growth opportunities for the right candidate. Competitive salary, benefits package and educational opportunities.
How to Apply: Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org