Facility Maintenance Technician II
ENTRY LEVEL SALARY: $12.50 - PART-TIME
LOCATION: SMYRNA, DE
Looking for a career with excellent benefits?
As part of the DSHA team, you will have immediate access to health, vision, and dental insurance, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays fitness reimbursement, retirement plan, and more while working to further DSHA’s mission of providing safe, affordable housing.
As a non-State Facility Maintenance Technician II, you are part of our maintenance team responsible for residence turnovers, grounds keeping, landscaping, cleaning, snow removal, etc.
When assisting our Facility Maintenance Mechanic, tasks may be related to performing carpentry, painting, heating, basic plumbing, preventive maintenance, light construction work, repairs, and other maintenance duties.
Candidates for the position will meet minimum qualifications:
1. Knowledge of custodial and grounds keeping procedures and safety practices.
2. Ability to understand and follow oral/written instruction and communicate effectively.
3. Ability to operate custodial, grounds keeping and general maintenance equipment.
4. Ability to lift and transport packages, equipment, & items up to 70-lbs; perform manual tasks; and walk multiple flights of stairs.
5. Current and valid Driver's license.
6. Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
All Applications must be completed by the closing date of October 24, 2019. Visit our website www.destatehousing.com under About Us, to review full job posting and Apply! Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer