DSHA NONSTATE JOB VACANCY
ENTRY LEVEL SALARY: $31,912 -- FULL-TIME
This non-State position, located in Dover, Delaware, is responsible for the application of accounting theories, concepts, principles and standards. Primary tasks include monitoring, reconciling, and auditing housing program ledgers, loans and trusts, calculating bond rebates, posting and verifying servicer receipts, payoffs, and trial balance reports, preparing fiscal year-end entries, auditing schedules and footnote updates, scanning and archiving billing and remittance source documents, and record-keeping.
1. Experience in accounting in which includes recording, verifying and reporting financial information using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
2. Experience in financial analysis in which includes compiling, analyzing and interpreting financial data to ensure effective and efficient accounting of funds or to make projections for financial planning.
3. Experience in interpreting laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies, and procedures.
4. Experience in using an automated information system to enter, update, modify, delete, retrieve/inquire and report on data.
5. Knowledge of and capability to create financial reports in which includes combining and presenting financial data from multiple sources in an organized format.
MAY SUBSTITUTE EDUCATION FOR SOME EXPERIENCE
Possession of a college degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Management, Computer Information Systems or related field.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENING.
Applications must be completed by the closing date of March 6, 2018, on our website www.destatehousing.com
(Click on About Us, Employment, Click Here to View All Current Openings, Select job, Scroll Down & Click “Apply Now”.)
Contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer