Management Company: Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
Date to Remove Job Post: 10/1/2017
Job Title: Property Manager
Job Description: Do you have experience managing HUD properties or experience in property management with a willingness to learn about HUD? Full Time Property Manager position directly responsible for managing 45 unit HUD senior housing building located in Laureldale, PA, the day to day operations of the property and the Maintenance person on site. This position also requires a valid PA driver’s license, insurance & registered vehicle.
• collects Rent, Makes Bank Deposits, Verifie Income
• Complies with HUD, or other regulations, submits Vouchers
• Maintains Waiting List, Prepares and Processes Leases
• Conducts Annual Inspections and Coordinates Repairs
Job Requirements: QUALIFICATIONS (preferred)
• Affordable Housing Property Management Experience
• Knowledge of HUD Guidelines
• Skills in Resident Problem Solving
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
How to Apply: CSHHCS is pleased to offer a competitive starting wage commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package including comprehensive medical, Rx, generous paid time off, pension plan, etc. Please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Catholic Senior Housing & Health Care Services, Inc.
1200 Spring Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018