Seeking a career-minded and energetic full time (40 hours per week) Property Manager for a 65-unit affordable section 8 scattered-site multifamily community located in Center City Philadelphia, PA.
The Real Estate Property Manager is responsible for all phases of operations including, but not limited to directing and supervising on-site personnel; marketing and leasing; collecting rents; inspecting facilities; directing contracts; purchasing and bill approval; recertification and other duties as needed.
1. Section 8 and Tax Credit experience required.
2. Proven leadership skills.
3. Excellent communication and people skills.
4. Strong organization capabilities.
5. Innovative approaches to problem solving.
6. Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Software
7. One-Site experience a plus.
8. ARM certification a plus.